Effective date: July 2021
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
A “cookie” is a string of information which assigns a unique identifier that we store on your computer. The Website may also use, track, and collect cookies to monitor the usage of the Website and remember your preferences (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. If you do not accept the use of these cookies, the Website may not function as normally expected. You may turn off or change your cookie preferences via your browser settings.
Rambler may disclose your information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Rambler Metals & Mining Canada Ltd.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public; and
- To protect against legal liability
You are prohibited from using this Website to post or transmit to or from Rambler. any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other materials that violate any law.